[antlr-interest] Get AST info of a previos treeparser

Joan Pujol joanpujol at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 10:22:27 PDT 2004

Hi,

I'm doing the semantic control using several phases: TreeParser1, TreeParser2.
And I have a problem trying to get info from TreeParser1 with TreeParser2.

For example I have the rule:
root: #(ROOT a1 a2 a3)

If I use buildAST=false I can use the info from the previos AST with #root.
Because in sourece code #root resolves to root_AST_in.

But if I use buildAST=true (what I need) #root is resolved to root_AST
that it's null.
How can I access the root_AST_in when I have buildAST=true? Because in
the code exist, but I don't know how to get the value.

Cheers,

--
Joan Jesús Pujol Espinar