[antlr-interest] Problem trying to make antlr 2.7.4 on AIX

Colm McHugh colmmagoo at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 15 12:04:45 PST 2004

This is not really an ANTLR topic, but googling hasn't
yielded anything useful so thought I'd ask here...

I'm trying to build antlr 2.7.4 on AIX 5.2 and I get
this when I attempt to make:

make: execvp: /bin/sh: The parameter or environment
lists are too long.
make: *** [subdirs] Error 127

I'm using GNU make 3.80, which I believe is the
latest.

Anyone know how to increase the size of the
environment on AIX ? (in Linux is compiled in the
kernel, I think)

[Anyone got an ANTLR installation built on AIX 5.2 ??
]

Thx,
Colm.