[antlr-interest] Re: treeparser to copy input to output

SainTiss saintiss at arklinux.org
Mon Feb 2 15:37:27 PST 2004

Hmm...

I get the impression that changing the token from SKIP to something else isn't
that straightforward...
I added a token to the "tokens{}" section, and then changed
setType(Token.SKIP) to setType(<new token>), but the parser doesn't seem to
recognize java anymore...
Is there something I'm missing here?

Thanks,

Hans