[antlr-interest] The matter of licensing...

Serge Bakkal serge.bakkal at wanadoo.fr
Thu Feb 5 01:44:40 PST 2004

http://www.antlr.org/rights.html states :
--------------------------------
Software License

We reserve no legal rights to the ANTLR--it is fully in the public domain.
An individual or company may do whatever they wish
with source code distributed with ANTLR or the code generated by ANTLR,
including the incorporation of ANTLR, or its output, into commerical
software.
Can you contribute code and break this statement , is that so easy to break
a claim , what did your lawyer(s) argue ?

Is claiming that no one can state that he owns newly discovered planets
enough or not ?
If not , we have better to do than discussing about software rights , even
if the investment returns is delayed .

Serge Bakkal