[antlr-interest] Working in Russia

asidlo asidlo at yahoo.fr
Sun Feb 22 11:22:31 PST 2004

ear friends,

I would like to ask you for the hale, or rather for the advice.
What would you do if you were me ?
I'm Andrew, 27 yers old, from Poland.

Recently I've received the job proposition in the fondation (no meter
the name) which activity is
financed by the European Union and some athers french fondations. The
job would be in the accounitng and administration of this fondation.
This fondation brings help (medical) in some regions in Russia
sinistrated by the war or the natural catalclisms.
Actually the bring attention in the region of Ingushetia. My work
will consist on accounting and financial affairs in Poland
(supervision of financial flow from Eu and France)
and especially in the administrative domaine. The problem is that in
Russia this humanitar help has already been developped to the
significant level - it must be well controled - especially
the trafic of documents must be specified (and controled), some
internal procedures must be created, I will be responsible of
external contacts wiyh some russian institutions (especially with the
Russian Ministry of helth).
My hesitation comes from the fact that I will have to be in place
(will share my time between Warsaw - Moscow - Ingushetia), wille be
there 3 weeks a month - the forth weej of the month will be completly
for me (kind of compensation).
Place of work - Shared between Warsaw, Moscow and Ingoushetia. Warsaw
(the city where I'm living), Moscow (it's wanderfull city - I would
like to see it); but Ingushetia - I'm "a little" affraid. Having the
frontiere with Tchechenia, it's seems to dangerous.
I'm aslo afraid of this system 3/1 - it can perturbate my private
live - it's really diffucult to led my life nirmally.
The main source of my hesitation it's of course this region
Ingoushetia - it seams dangarous, non?

>>From the other hand it can be the great opportunity to survive
something interesting - Travel, meet people and gain some
professional experience and earn some maney (it's good paid).
It isn't for a long time (max for some years 3-4)

Actually I'm on unemplyement, will probably start an ather job 1st
march - but nothing interesting and bad paid (with the same
perspectives in the future).

So what do you thing ?
Please send me all your commentaries, is it worth or no.
I would be especially greatfull for the answers from people living in
Russia (Russian).

Thanks Andrew
PS You can answer me in french or english or spanish