[antlr-interest] Re: Custom AST types in 2.7.3rc2 (C++) (more info)

Simon Kellett skellett at anitesystems.de
Wed Feb 25 07:01:58 PST 2004

I have fixed my namespaces error: it was caused by my trying to fix
this problem:

I added "ASTLabelType = "RefLmpAST";" to my parser options section
which causes the xParser.hpp to be generated with an entry:

protected:
	RefLmpAST returnAST;

But the C++ compiler does not know of type RefLmpAST:

"LmpParser.hpp", line 52: Error: Type name expected instead of
"RefLmpAST".

How do I persuade the C++ code generation to add a #include of the
header file containing *my* AST type (ie defining type RefLmpAST) ?

Thanks, Simon