[antlr-interest] ANTLR 2.7.3 release candidate 1 available

Robert Colquhoun rjc at trump.net.au
Fri Jan 2 21:16:13 PST 2004

Hello,

At 11:22 AM 3/01/2004, Terence Parr wrote:
>Please take a look at the 2.7.3 release candidate to see if it works
>with your grammar:
>
>http://www.antlr.org/download/antlr-2.7.3rc1.tar.gz
>
>I will a week or two until people have played with the release to see
>if I've made any stupid mistakes ;)

It does not work for my grammar which requires the "Custom AST Types" patch
from:
         http://www.trump.net.au/~rjc/antlr/

otherwise i get a class cast exception as ASTNULL tries to get cast into
the custom AST type in the tree walker.

Also i looked last part of the java 1.1 patch(PreservingFileWriter.java)
still needs to be applied from the above link to get it working with java
1.1 (not sure if you still care about 1.1 compatibility).

  - Robert

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: