[antlr-interest] Moderated List?

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Thu Jan 8 06:41:35 PST 2004

Hi,

On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 02:21:18PM -0000, abellyahoo wrote:
> The description of this list says that it is unmoderated, but posting
> still says that the message goes to a moderator.  Which is it?  If it
> is moderated, can the description be fixed?

We're currently trying out moderation of the first post of a user. This to
prevent spam. Currently your posts are not moderated anymore.

Ric
    ---- Ric Klaren ----- j.klaren at utwente.nl ----- +31 53 4893722  ----
  Xander: "Buffy, we need to do something *now*"
  Angel: "We need a distraction."
  Buffy: "Right."
  Angel: "What are you going to do?"
  Buffy: "I'm going to kill them all. That oughtta distract 'em..."

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: