[antlr-interest] Allowing Space characters in string literals under certain circumstances

Matt Benson gudnabrsam at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 10:29:05 PST 2004

I am one of the least knowledgeable folks on this
list; mostly I just recycle random bits and pieces of
others' advice that has stuck in my mind for one
reason or another... seems like you could screw around
with greedy options and lookahead to eliminate the
nondeterminism.  Or I have seen cases where you knew
the nondeterminism was there, but also knew that
ANTLR's default response would be the correct one, and
therefore just shut the warning off.

HTH,
Matt

To visit your group on the web, go to: