[antlr-interest] C# parser

César López Natarén cesar at ciencias.unam.mx
Wed Jan 21 14:14:37 PST 2004

On Wed, 2004-01-21 at 13:45, tdknghi wrote:
>   Hi,

Hello.

> I wonder if antlr will generate Java parser code or C# parser code
> for the provided C# gramar file.

I took a look at the grammar and I did not find the "language = "CSharp"
directive at the options. So I think by default a java parser will be
generated.

>    If it generates C# parser code, do you know how to write a build
> file to make it do so? I have attempted and it does not work.

Well, I simply do somthing like:

(if you're using Mono and Unix, inside a terminal): mcs
/r:antlr.runtime.dll /out:my.exe all-generated-files-by-antlr

Or if you're using MS .Net, change mcs for csc

Hope it helps.

--
César López Natarén <cesar at ciencias.unam.mx>