[antlr-interest] Re: cgram and SEMI! usage

jenlhunt2003 steam at tapisinc.com
Thu Jan 29 12:26:05 PST 2004

Yes, I'd like to keep it as simple as possible, but since there isn't a corresponding
StdCTreeParser, how well matched are GnuCTreeParser.g and StdCParser.g?
I don't plan on using GnuCTreeEmitter at all, the only concern is compatibility with
GnuCTreeParser.  So, is the the StdCParser / GnuCTreeParser combo still my best bet?

How does the expandedGnuCParser.g relate to all of this?

--- In antlr-interest at yahoogroups.com, mzukowski at y... wrote:
> SEMI is probably the only token with this problem.  I'd check COMMA too.
>
> I would concentrate your efforts on the StdCParser.g.  If you start changing
> GnuCParser.g then you will also have to change the tree parsers
> GnuCTreeParser.g and GnuCTreeEmitter.g.

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: