[antlr-interest] Re: Problem with C++ files: BaseAST.cpp

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Fri Jan 30 02:41:04 PST 2004

On Fri, Jan 30, 2004 at 10:16:51AM -0000, marcschellens wrote:
> My colleague sorted the stuff now out, in config.hpp (line 41):

<snip>

Ack, that's the same fix that went into the the repository a while ago.

> Where can I get 2.7.3?

Looks like Terence didn't link it from the main antlr page. My latest
development snapshot from http://wwwhome.cs.utwente.nl/~klaren/antlr is
slightly newer than the 2.7.3rc1 version.

The official candidate is at:

http://www.antlr.org/download/antlr-2.7.3rc1.tar.gz

I'm very interested in knowing how it behaves on MSVC compilers (if you
have time to also check the DLL build I'd be much obliged) I moved some
stuff around to get rid of a lot of the DLL related MSVC ifdefs all over
the code.

Cheers,

Ric
    ---- Ric Klaren ----- j.klaren at utwente.nl ----- +31 53 4893722  ----