[antlr-interest] Java build problems 2.7.4

stevenklynch slynch1 at architech.net
Thu Jul 8 14:19:20 PDT 2004

Trying to build antlr 2.7.4 and having great difficulty. Using JDK
1.4.2 following directions in install.html file.

Problem 1 had to make code fix to Tool.java file as on line 150
there is no method defined as doEverything.

Once I commented this code out I then tried to use the command: java
antlr.build.Tool build as per the documentation.

I then get the following error:

antlr/build/tool (wrong name: antlr/build/Tool)
        at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown
Source)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)

Trying to build on windows env, if anyone has any suggestions please
advise.