[antlr-interest] string literal token rule not working?

Monty Zukowski monty at codetransform.com
Tue Jul 13 14:55:45 PDT 2004

You need to set the charVocabulary option, see the documentation about
it.  ANTLR assumes only characters referenced by the lexer are valid.
When inverting it only uses that set to invert upon, not the whole
ASCII or Unicode range.

Monty

On Jul 13, 2004, at 2:29 PM, meissnersd wrote:

> For some reason the ? charater can not be in string literals in my
> grammer.  Sends an error message "found ?. expecting '"
>
> In my language strings are surrounded by single quotes.
>
> Here is the rule to does not work...
>
> STRING_LITERAL
> 	;
>
> Any ideas?  Something with the ~   must be....
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

ANTLR & Java Consultant -- http://www.codetransform.com
ANSI C/GCC transformation toolkit --
http://www.codetransform.com/gcc.html