[antlr-interest] Example of source-to-source translation, searching archives

johnj1984 johnj1984 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 16 11:02:38 PDT 2004

Hello All,
  Is there any concrete example of a source-to-source antlr project
somewhere? I've read the excellent XL Lexer/Parser tutorial,
unfortunately that stops just when it gets interesting: How do I use
AST trees to generate source code for another language? Most examples
I've seen stop at using the AST to compute expressions.

  Also, how can I search the yahoo archives through more than 200
posts? Every search I do seems to only search posts 127** to 126**..

  Thanks in advance!