[antlr-interest] Example of source-to-source translation, searching archives

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Mon Jul 19 08:56:49 PDT 2004

On Mon, Jul 19, 2004 at 08:44:37AM -0700, Monty Zukowski wrote:
> >   Also, how can I search the yahoo archives through more than 200
> > posts? Every search I do seems to only search posts 127** to 126**..
> >

> Unfortunately yahoo just sucks.  I know of no way to actually search
> the archives completely.

It looks like the news interface to the group provides a good search. It
only doesn't have the old messages.

http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.parsers.antlr-interest

If Terence could get a mbox archive from yahoogroups we could get all the
messages indexed there.

Cheers,

Ric
    ---- Ric Klaren ----- j.klaren at utwente.nl ----- +31 53 4893755  ----