[antlr-interest] Supergrammar error.

Bharath Sundararaman bharath at starthis.com
Tue Jul 20 14:05:05 PDT 2004

Hi all,

I'm trying to extend my tree walking grammar to create a symbol table but
I'm getting a "grammar not found" error. The tree walking grammar works just
fine, though. I read from ANTLR doc that supergrammars of a grammar "P" are
either

1) Grammars in the same file as P (If I add my symbol table grammar to the
end of tree walking grammar, I get a "panic" error saying two grammars can't
exist in the same file).

Or 2) Any grammar listed with the -glib option. I have an ANT TASK with an
ANTLR TARGET. There is an option of choosing glib = "yes" when compiling the
grammar too. I compiled my tree walker grammar using glib = "yes" option but
my symbol table still cannot extend the tree walking grammar.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Bharath.