[antlr-interest] 2004 ANTLR Workshop; Oct 7-8, USF

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Wed Jul 21 13:34:43 PDT 2004

Howdy folks,

I'll do a more formal announcement next week, but I just received word
that we have received ACM "in cooperation" status for this year's ANTLR
workshop!  So, reserve Oct 7-8 for a total geekfest. :)  Recall that
it's at University of San Francisco.  I have gotten valet parking set
up for the first day, Thursday.  Friday is easy parking; I'll just get
car placards for people that are coming.  Weather should be awesome!

You can either just plain attend or you can make a presentation.  Heck,
you could even submit a "position" paper in lieu of presentation if
you're uninterested in speaking.  The committee:

Terence Parr, USF
Loring Craymer, JPL
Monty Zukowski
Sriram Srinivasan

will review submissions for appropriateness etc... :)

Admission/parking will be free, by the way, but limited to about 40
people.

Best regards,
Terence
Cofounder, http://www.jguru.com