[antlr-interest] Job opportunity suitable for Antlr gurus: Compiler technology + Java

mbeckerle mike.beckerle at ascentialsoftware.com
Thu Jul 22 06:25:30 PDT 2004

I have a position open and it is compiler-related work, but to be
written in Java. I'm having a hard time finding people with both
Java experience and deep (or even shallow) compiler expertise, and I
expect the Antlr community may be a place that would have some
interested people or leads on them.

I am the hiring manager, not a professional recruiter.

Job description is at:
http://www.ascential.com/content/company/docs/Senior%20Software%
20Engineer%20MB.doc

You may contact me directly if you are interested at
mailto:mike.beckerle at ascential.com

Thank you for your consideration

...mike beckerle