[antlr-interest] Re: 3.0 multiple language support

lgcraymer lgc at mail1.jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Jul 31 00:44:27 PDT 2004

Tom--

This is the sort of thing I see supported by an ANTLR 3 "workbench"
(IDE).  Ter and I have discussed variants of this idea.  I'd also like
to see visual editing of tree grammars, a grammar/rule database for
compositional programmmng, and refactoring support.  I suspect that
there are a lot more possibilities--the Java IDEs have done a good job
at showing what a language-aware IDE can do.

--Loring