[antlr-interest] Not able to preserve formatting while saving the file

swift_turtle_male swift_turtle_male at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 1 03:33:51 PDT 2004

Guys,
Basically I have made a program, which will analyze the java code and
suggest optimizations using the antlr tree structure. Now I wanted to
expand the capabilities of automatically optimizing the existing java
code, by changing the tree structure. Now Im able to make the
modifications and save the file, but then I have got a major issue,
wherein Im not able to preserve the original formatting of the java
code. Can anyone help me with that ?

Regards,
Chunduru Anil Kumar