[antlr-interest] Re: C++ parser

geofuntasma wardf at sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 3 10:20:11 PDT 2004

Well, I get too many errors that I cannot see the first lines. I tried
to save that doing "gcc CPPParser.cpp >> errors" but ">>" doesn't seem
to work with gcc.

I believe if, as Ric suggest, only a path problem. I really dont know
how to pass the path of the included antlr files to gcc, so I tried
copying them to /usr/include/antlr/ (it didnt existed that directory
so I created) but still not working.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Ward.

--- In antlr-interest at yahoogroups.com, Ric Klaren <klaren at c...> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 03, 2004 at 03:33:15PM -0000, geofuntasma wrote:
> > I'm having the same problem. The message I got exactly at the
> > beginning is:

> > [@bash][~/ANTLR/C++ Grammar]> java antlr.Tool CPP_parser.g
> > ANTLR Parser Generator   Version 2.7.3   1989-2004 jGuru.com
> > CPP_parser.g:1222: warning:nondeterminism upon
> > CPP_parser.g:1222:     k==1:COMMA
> > CPP_parser.g:1222:

k==2:"typedef","enum",ID,"extern","inline","_inline","__inline","virtual","explicit","friend","_stdcall","__stdcall","auto","register","static","mutable","const","const_cast","volatile","char","wchar_t","bool","short","int","_int64","__int64","long","signed","unsigned","float","double","void","_declspec","__declspec",LPAREN,"struct","union","class",SCOPE