[antlr-interest] Re: C++ parser

Tom Verbeure hombre at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 10:30:35 PDT 2004

Assuming you are using a Unix-like system:
configure --prefix=/usr/local
make
make install

As a result, you will get your include and lib files somewhere under
/usr/local/. I'm not sure, but it's probably /usr/local/include/antlr
for the include files and /usr/local/lib for the libantlr.a file.

Anyway, assuming these are the locations, then do the following:

To compile:
g++ -g -c -I/usr/local/include MyLangLexer.cpp
g++ -g -c -I/usr/local/include MyLangParser.cpp

To link:
g++ -g -o MyLang MyLangLexer.o MyLangParser.o -L/usr/local/lib -lantlr

Obviously, if you have a separate file with main, you'll have to
compile that also and include it in the link phase. But this should
get you going.

Tom