[antlr-interest] Memory Leak?

Mark Lentczner markl at glyphic.com
Fri Jun 4 15:06:54 PDT 2004

> Sounds like this is C++, yes?
In my project we invoke an Antlr generated C++ lexer, parser and tree
parser several hundred times during the unit tests on start-up.  We
test strenuously for memory leaks - and we are not leaking in any of
these tests.

Now, of course, we may not be making use of all the features of Antlr,
and so, may not be hitting a bug that you are.  But, you should look
strongly at the semantic actions embeded  the grammar - and ensure that
they are not leaking.

	- Mark