[antlr-interest] Re: C++ parser

Ward Flores wardf at sympatico.ca
Sun Jun 6 11:31:14 PDT 2004

Finally, it works. Thanks to everybody for your help. The showTrace()
function in CPPParser::init() was the source of the error as David
said in his message.

Anyway, now I'd like to know how to generate an AST from C++ source
codes. Is there a tutorial for that somewhere? Could somebody explain
me shortly how to do it?

Thanks for your help.

Ward