[antlr-interest] ant antlr task

Bharath Sundararaman bharath at starthis.com
Thu Jun 17 08:52:05 PDT 2004

Hi Michael,

What do you mean by "cannot find antlr task"? I have a xml build file (ant
task) and one of my targets looks like this:

<target name="antlr">
    <antlr target="grammar.g" outputdirectory = "${src}" />
</target>

Where $src is my project folder. Are you getting an error with just the
antlr target or are you unable to run the whole ant task?

Bharath.