[antlr-interest] Re: ant antlr task

michaelbouschen mbo.tech at spree.de
Tue Jun 22 05:52:06 PDT 2004

Hi Bharath, hi Mike,

thanks for your help! We made sure that antlr.jar is on the classpath
and tried adding antlr.jar to ant/lib directory, but w/o success.
Meanwhile I think it is a problem with the configuration on the RedHat
Linux box, because it works as it is on a different system.

Regards Michael

--- In antlr-interest at yahoogroups.com, "Bharath Sundararaman"
<bharath at s...> wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> Do you have antlr.jar on your classpath? I'm running ANTLR on
Eclipse 3.0