[antlr-interest] CPP Error Message redirection

jenlhunt2003 steam at tapisinc.com
Tue Jun 22 20:21:37 PDT 2004

Hi,
What is the best procedure for changing error output from stderr to
stdout.  Rics code suggests overriding the panic functions in
TreeParser, but I don't see exactly where to do it.  I guess it needs
to be done in the .g file which extends TreeParser, but where does it
go in so that it winds up in the correct part of the .cpp file?

Thanks in advance,

Henry