[antlr-interest] how can I hanle I exception solution

luckylingyan luckylingyan at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 24 00:00:41 PDT 2004

I make a  CPP compiler myself: the main aim is to get the schema of
the CPP class,but antlr have syntax exception himself ,If the
compiler meet the syntax incorrection input,It pop up the
message ,so I overload
	void c_Knonit_Parser::reportError(const
antlr::RecognitionException& ex)
	{
		//cerr << ex.toString().c_str() << endl;
		Kno_Error::antlr_error_handle(ex);
	}

and catch the exception myself.
I want to get the funcion like Visual C++ do,but I already find my
solution to my question limited ,can someone give me some advise,or
tell my how to find some good example!Thank you