[antlr-interest] unexpected end of subtree

Monty Zukowski monty at codetransform.com
Thu Jun 24 05:52:09 PDT 2004

On Jun 24, 2004, at 1:24 AM, Mr Torsten Curdt wrote:

> I really don't understand why the end of the
> subtree is being unexspected. And I need to
> get rid of the System.out message.
>
> Other than that everything seems to work
> just fine.
>
> Anyone a pointer?

Use the -traceTreeParser option to antlr.Tool and watch what it is
doing.  Usually "unexpected end of subtree" means you forgot to make
something a root in the parser.  I don't think it is from your ()+
closure.  Another help is to print the tree using tree.toStringList()
to see what its structure is.

Monty

ANTLR & Java Consultant -- http://www.codetransform.com
ANSI C/GCC transformation toolkit --