[antlr-interest] unexpected end of subtree

Monty Zukowski monty at codetransform.com
Mon Jun 28 06:01:22 PDT 2004

Still hard to tell what is wrong.  Please print out the actual tree
that the tree parser is trying to parse using toStringList(), and then
the trace output.  Those two together may be enough for me to eyeball
it.  From what you posted it seems to me you have PARAMETER trees with
only one child, not two.  Could it be that your "value" is a child of
"key" instead of a sibling?

Monty