[antlr-interest] Re: SeeGramWrap: Yet another refactoring

edcjones edcjones at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 15:11:01 PST 2004

--- In antlr-interest at yahoogroups.com, Terence Parr <parrt at c...> wrote:
> Wow!  Great work, Ed!

Thanks.

> Should we make the text of this an "article" at antlr.org?

That's OK with me. But before this happens, I would like people to try
running SeeGramWrap on their machine. Please tell me about the bugs
you find. What design errors have I made? Any ideas for improving the
design? If any of you have any difficulties with the documentation,
please tell me so I can improve it.