[antlr-interest] #include on generated hpp files

Jerry Dy jerrydy at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 4 17:40:58 PST 2004

My grammar file has a header that #include's the string header file.
Now I wanted to defined my parser rule to return a std::string as
such:

page returns [string output]:

But I get a compile error because the header is inserted in the
generated cpp file. Is there an option to make the header show up in
the parser's generated hpp file?

When I compile, I get the:

warning:lexical nondeterminism upon
k==1:'-'
k==2:'-'
between alt 1 and exit branch of block

What's the exit branch of a block? Here's the relevant grammar entry:

COMMENT_DATA: (
        | NEWLINE
        )*
        ;