[antlr-interest] Re: C++ parser

David Wigg wiggjd at lsbu.ac.uk
Fri Mar 5 06:21:40 PST 2004

Hi,

You have not given us much to work on!

What were you running at the time?

Could you let us know what steps you have taken successfully so
far (briefly) and supply some example error messages?

David Wigg

navneetarvind wrote;

Message: 6
    Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 13:45:33 -0000
    From: "navneetarvind" <navneetarvind at yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: C++ parser

I'm completely new to parsing...

I've been trying to get the C++ parser put up on teh website to
work
with ANTLR...but it keeps throwing up errors in the "CPPParser.g"
file..

I dunno if its a coincidence but all the files that throw up these
errors have an "include CPPParser.hpp" statement in them...

I'm running VC++ 6.0.

Any ideas?