[antlr-interest] Re: Forcing creation of children in an AST t ree parser

Simon Kellett skellett at anitesystems.de
Fri Mar 5 06:44:45 PST 2004

Hi Monty,

> That looks right.  This is lisp notation, where (A B C) means that A
is the
> root and B is the first child and C is B's sibling.

You are right :-) I just checked my code again and realised that the
"problem" is in my code that prints out the tree (for debugging
purposes).
I had copied the toStringList() code and changed it to print out an
indented tree (like the unix pstree). But as I mis-understood the lisp
notation, I printed out my tree incorrectly :-(
So it works now !

Thanks for your help, Simon