[antlr-interest] C# working version

Alex Sedow alexsedow at mail.ru
Fri Mar 5 12:49:02 PST 2004

Hello Robin!

> Hey Alex,
>
> Thanks a ton for the feedback : ).
Sorry for ton.

> I am using 2.72 with mostly the csc
> command line compiler (v 7.00.9466). Once in a while I also use VS.Net,
when
> trying to trace stuff mostly.
What about to add csproj/sln-files in next version zip-archive?

> The line you mentioned, if I have it right [1], will
> parse if you wait a looong time.
Yes, this is not a bug, it just parsing very looong time. Under MSVC#
debugger I wait more than 10 minutes and I have not waited. Than I run it
under comman line. C# parser works very interesting, it may parse more than
1000 line/second and after that may sleep about 1 minute. Is this problem
with garbage collector or 512MB on my computer is not enough to parse 415K
file?

Alex.