[antlr-interest] updated "antlr 2 bashing list"

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Tue Mar 9 11:59:53 PST 2004

Added. :)  I suspect a thorough review of "natural" tree
implementations and garbage collection issues should be done for
various code generators.

I plan on having multiple "support levels" where each language target
such as Java or C++ would support basic parsing, lexing as level 1 and
then perhaps tree construction as level 2 then tree parsing etc...  The
spec would say how trees behave but not how they are implemented.

Ter