[antlr-interest] Runtime trouble with 2.7.3 on MSVC

J. Stephen Riley Silber jsrs701 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 09:07:43 PST 2004

Hi gang,

This has probably been beaten to death by now, but I've been off the
list for a while.

I recently built a simple project using 2.7.2 on Visual Studio 2003
(that hosts MSVC 7.1), and everything compiled just fine.  But I got
weird runtime errors, things faulting in the middle of the STL vector
class.

I upgraded to Ric's 20040225 build (a 2.7.3 build, I believe), and
the same thing happens--though in xtree, this time.

Is anyone else seeing this kinda weird behavior?  Any hints?

I'm compiling the ANTLR lib first (single threaded debug), and then
linking it with my project into an exe (single threaded debug as
well).

Steve