[antlr-interest] Re: how to eliminate non-determinism warnings upon keywords and literals?

Lubos Vnuk lubos.vnuk at rts.at
Thu Mar 11 09:26:49 PST 2004

> I have tried "turn off the testLiterals option", but the
> warnings are still there.
I meant: use the tokens section, delete your non-ID rules and be sure
to use testLiterals=false.

Then you can do something like this:
{$setType(testLiteralsTable(ID));
if (_ttype==TOKEN_IFDEF).......semantic actions........ }
;

Regards,
Lubos.

--- In antlr-interest at yahoogroups.com, "Fan Yang" <yhhf_dy at y...>