[antlr-interest] Overriding reportError

kjerken kjerken at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 12 09:00:25 PST 2004

I've sucessfully built a parser using ANTLR (in C++, thanks Ric!) and
I was wondering what the appropriate method to isolate it from the std
iostreams was.  I can inherit from my generated parser and override
reportError, but I'd rather have an option to completely replace
cout/cerr in the generated parser.  I couldn't find such an option in
the documentation.  Does such a thing exist, and if so, how might I
use it?

Regards,
Kjerken