[antlr-interest] Re: Java runtime

Tiller, Michael (M.M.) mtiller at ford.com
Fri Mar 12 10:29:29 PST 2004

I don't understand this issue.  The original poster asked that the Java
runtime not be included for C++ projects.  On the face of it, this sounds
like quite a reasonable requirement and as far as I know it is satisfied by
Antlr 2.x.

Has it been stated at any point that this won't be true for Antlr 3.x?

--
Mike