[antlr-interest] Free MSVC compiler

fehrin at t-online.de fehrin at t-online.de
Sun Mar 14 11:47:06 PST 2004

To my best knowledge there is one theoretical and suboptimal way to get the Microsoft C++ Compiler for free
and it is to get the Windows device driver kit (DDK).
It is theoretical since you cannot download it and have to pay for handling and shipping
and it is suboptimal in so far as it is not the current compiler (7.0 instead of 7.1), it works
only after manual configuration and it produces warnings (but executable executables) on using it.

Cheers

Franz