[antlr-interest] Error token

Jan Oetting jan.oetting at gmx.de
Tue Mar 23 04:51:44 PST 2004

Hello,
I'd like to use satc (Syntax Aware Text Component) With ANTLR.
satc scannes my grammar every few seconds and if it recognise a token,
it displays it colored (great feature).
But if a token is omitted, the text is displayed white (on white
background).
So even if I am in an error state for example ("Hello World) without closing
"
I need to get a token back.
So I need in my Lexer a possibility to define a token, that takes every text
if it is not
reached by another rule.
How can I do this?
If I
1) define REST : (.)* I have thousands of NONDETERMINISMUS and no guaranties
that this rule
ist machted second
2) catch the RecognitionException with a Tokenstramfilter, SATC cannot
operate on the filter, because
it needs a Charscanner to operate on...
3)...another idea?

Thanks in advance