[antlr-interest] Re: antlr 2.7.3 released!

Jim Irwin jimirwin at holoscenes.com
Tue Mar 23 06:18:58 PST 2004

--- Terence Parr <parrt at c...> wrote:
> 2.7.3 final version just went live!  [...] Let me
> know if there is any trouble with the distribution...

There was a C# bug previously reported that doesn't appear to have
been fixed in this release.  The C# runtime ignores the
caseSensitiveLiterals option.

The earlier report suggested one fix.  Here is another simple fix
that works:

antlr\CharScanner.cs:
public virtual int testLiteralsTable(int ttype)
{
   try
   {
      int literalsIndex;
      if (caseSensitiveLiterals)
         literalsIndex = (int) literals[text.ToString()];
      else
         literalsIndex = (int) literals[text.ToString().ToLower()];
      ttype = literalsIndex;
      return ttype;
   }
   catch