[antlr-interest] Re: ASTFrame

David ddavid42 at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 24 00:01:55 PST 2004

Thank you, I tried both your advice but it is still not working. My
CLASSPATH is set to :
CLASSPATH=.:/home/ddefour/tmp/antlr/cgram/examples:/home/ddefour/tmp/antlr/cgram/grammars:/usr/share/java/antlr.jar:/usr/share/java:/usr/local/java/j2sdk1.4.1_05/lib

The fact that there is a '$' sign within the name of the classe
(ASTFrame$MyTreeSelectionListener) seem very surprising for me. Is it
not the source of the problem ? because in Linux shell this sign is
very specific.

David.