[antlr-interest] dangling else problem (maybe bug in ANTLr 2.7.2?)

Jan Oetting jan.oetting at gmx.de
Wed Mar 24 00:11:14 PST 2004

Hi,
i found a bug in my IF ELSE Statement and I am not sure  if this i my bug.

testing_statement 	:
IF^ LPAREN! expression RPAREN!  ( command  | command_block)
(
// nondeterminism is okay  here
  options {
        warnWhenFollowAmbig=false;
    }
 :	ELSE!  ( command | command_block)
)?;

If I use correct statements, everything works fine.
But following script doesn't work

if (a==0)
   statement1;
   statement2;