[antlr-interest] Re: antlr 2.7.3 released!

Jim Irwin jimirwin at holoscenes.com
Wed Mar 24 04:50:36 PST 2004

--- "micheal_jor" <open.zone at v...> wrote:

> The library already has a fix built-in. I'd be very helpful to
have a
> grammar that triggers the incorrect behaviour that you are
reporting.

OK, I see the problem.  I built the 2.7.3 C# library, but didn't re-
generate my parser files.  I simply referenced the new 2.7.3
library, expecting that the fix would be incorporated in the library
code, not the generated parser and lexer code.  Simply referencing
the new library with my old parser project didn't fix anything.
When I have time to build the 2.7.3 antlr class files, and then
rebuild my lexer and parsers, I will see if the rebuilt parsers and
lexer still exhibit the problem.  For now, I will stick with the
2.7.2 that I have working.

Thanks,

Jim