[antlr-interest] Missing tokens when using a Selector and Hidden toke filter

don_bradshaw60 don.bradshaw at quipoz.com
Thu Mar 25 18:12:25 PST 2004

I'm having problems using a TokenStreamSelector with
TokenStreamHiddenTokenFilter(s).

Every time I switch I loose a token. I don't lose it permanently,
when I switch back, sometime later, the token that was lost is
injected back into the stream (at the wrong point ofcourse)
replacing the one that should have been returned.

This happens every time I switch.

It works fine when switching between TokenStreamBasicFilter(s).

The problem happens regardless of whether I have actually defined
any tokens to be hidden or not.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Don Bradshaw.