[antlr-interest] Re: unexpected nondeterminism...

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Sat Mar 27 13:23:30 PST 2004

On Mar 27, 2004, at 12:55 PM, Mark wrote:
> This works and does the right thing, based on reading the code of the
> generated parser.

Whew! ;)  Hooray for being able to read the generated parser!

>> Sorry for the hassle.
> Not at all!  Antlr is saving so much time on my project (Wheat), I can
> hardly complain
> about the occasional quirkyness.  Thank you for the wonderful tool.

You are welcome...i'm neck deep as we speak in the new grammar analysis
algorithm for my eventual antlr 3.0 prototype that will remove this
approximation limitation.  Sitting in a cafe in San Francisco...free
wireless, lots of caffeine, and plenty of freaks walking around. ;)
Nothing I like more than being highly-caffeinated and immersed in a
graph algorithm. :)

Ter
Cofounder, http://www.jguru.com
Cofounder, http://www.peerscope.com pure link sharing