[antlr-interest] 2004 Dr. T's Traveling Parsing Revival and Beer Tasting Festival

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Wed May 12 02:44:50 PDT 2004

Hi,

On Sat, May 08, 2004 at 05:44:35PM -0700, Terence Parr wrote:
> What do people think about having an ANTLR and related technology
> workshop/mini-conference (or "parsing revival") in early August 2004?
> We have a fabulous room (2.5$M donated by a BEA founder and USF
> alumnus) in which to hold the conference.  Lots of computer equipment
> etc...
> Who's up for it?  Does early August work?  2 days ought to be
> sufficient.  Should it be thu/fri or on the weekend or what?  I should
> be able to show some 3.0 goodies at that point. :)  I also almost have
> StringTemplate 2.0 ready to rock. :)

Sounds nice not sure if I will make it though. A small look at the prices
of tickets places a retourticket at 1000 Euro's plus. (this is without
consulting the local cheap airfare guru's in my group so there's probably
some cheaper solution possible...)

End august would be less compatible with my schedule anycase (and september
out of the question due to being in the organization of a conference at the
uni here)

Cheers,

Ric
    ---- Ric Klaren ----- j.klaren at utwente.nl ----- +31 53 4893755  ----